Our Team

Our Team

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Another Busy Week

My days are so busy lately.  Yes, it's December and there's lots to do to prepare for Christmas, but also our home business has been taking up a lot of my time.  I'm still working on my goals though!  I've been using my birthday gift (a Droid cell phone) to read the Book of Mormon each day and I use the Kindle application to read books.  My 1st book for the 39 is "Fairy Tales everyone should read".  I'm also reading "The Patriot's American History", but it is a huge book and will take me a while to read.  I signed up for a free on-line course through BYU's distance learning program.  It's called The American's guide to government.  I've completed the 1st lesson.  I've been really good about reading every day to Adin and sometimes Eli before bed.  I also stayed within my grocery budget last week.  Stuart and I went out to dinner on Friday night with some friends, so that counts for my goal to go on a date with him 2x/month.  I'm working real hard, though not perfectly, at keeping my voice down even when I'm upset.  This is probably my most difficult goal as it requires a change of my character, a change from the way I was raised, a change from how my family has become accustomed to me, but a change that is essential to my happiness and to the improvement of my family.
We set up and decorated our Christmas tree tonight.  It's a wonderful holiday with so many traditions that bind our family, even if it is a bit stressful at times. May it be a blessed holiday for all of us.

No comments: