Our Team

Our Team

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year 2011!

Hygiene kits for the Humanitarian Center

A new year has begun!  My "resolution" this year is to complete the 39 goals I made last month for my birthday.  As a family, we made progress toward my goal of creating 39 kits for the humanitarian center.  We put together 12 kits and sent them in on the day after Christmas.  It was fun making them on the dining room table as a family.  We also took a trip to the zoo with my nephews and nieces the week before Christmas.  Only 8 more trips to go!  I love the zoo and watching the children react to all the animals.  We had a wonderful holiday and hope that you and your family do too.  May you be blessed in the coming year.
Cody, Kylee, Adin, Diane and Lexi look for animals at the zoo.

Eli, JC, Kylee, Cody, Adin, Diane, Mitchell, Lexi and Greg love Reid Park Zoo.
Going to the zoo with cousins makes it even more special.
JC and Adin ride the elephant

No comments: