Our Team

Our Team

Monday, January 2, 2012

Christmas at our home


C, G, and E all participated in a live children's nativity

I have often heard people exclaim how much fun it must be at our house on Christmas morning.  One of the advantages of having a big family is that even simple Christmas traditions are big! I must admit, Christmas Eve and Christmas morning are some of the best days ever at my house.  2011 was no exception.  So, I'll share with you some of my favorite pictures from the holiday.  Enjoy!



A decorates the gingerbread house on Christmas eve


Our Family loves Christmas

C tears the sheet off his new bike
M is delighted with his picture book




A opens up an RC truck


Santa gave D some makeup



G is our new Spy Kid

Merry Christmas!

E and A move to the new Xbox game

M is all worn out by the fun


The completed puzzle that E gave Mom for Christmas


No comments: