Our Team

Our Team

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Teacher's Christmas Gifts

 I put together some Christmas gifts for my children's teachers this year. I took big bottles of hand sanitizer, took off the front label, then printed the Hands poem onto transparency, rolled it, stuffed it into the bottle and unrolled it using my sharping tool from my knife set and pressed it up against the front of the bottle. Voila!







A useful and personalized gift. I took the idea from a blog that I enjoy: http://www.mymixofsix.blogspot.com/
She had made them on small bottles of sanitizer, you can also put them in soap bottles. I just enlarged them to fit the big bottles so they would last longer. I love giving gifts that are useful as well as creative and thoughtful.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome! I was going to do this again this year, but Kaylee told me that her teacher STILL has hers on her desk from when she had Nathan.

Your blog makes me want to go make cookies AND set up so goals for the New Year... :)

Doulabug said...

Love this idea! Nice work.